Dunell’s Ltd Terms and Conditions of Entry for Champagne Devaux Competition 2017
1. The promoter is Dunell’s Ltd whose registered office is at Beaumont, La Route De La Haule, St Peter, Jersey.
2. Employees of Dunell’s, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. No purchase necessary for entry.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available in store and on our website.
5. Entry is not permitted with the use of online download. Entry is only valid using the original entry form on the printed brochure.
5. Closing date for entry will be 4pm 29th December 2017. After this date no further entries will be permitted. The draw will take place at 4.30pm on Saturday 30th December at the Beaumont store.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
8. Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the promoter.
9. The winner will be notified by email or phone and letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. Open to Jersey residents only.
16. One entry per person only.
17. Entrants must be over 18.