Single Bottles

BODEGAS ATAMISQUE Merlot 'Catalpa' 2012 Bottle(ck) (dis)

Useful Bottle Information

  • Bottle Size 75cl
  • Closure Type Cork
  • Country / Region Argentina - Mendoza
  • Grape Variety Merlot
  • Wine Colour Red
  • Wine Styles Full Bodied

Bottle Description

This is the first ever vintage of Catalpa Merlot from Tupungato’s new guys – Atamisque. And, if this is anything to go by, the future looks very exciting. This is a big wine with ample structure and all the concentration you could wish for, coupled with an enviable finesse. 40% of the wine is aged for 12 months in new French oak while the remaining 60% waits patiently in stainless steel. Already quite irresistible, this Merlot will nonetheless age very handsomely for another 6 years at least. We will resist the temptation to make direct comparisons with very good Pomerol and leave that up to you!

Picture of BODEGAS ATAMISQUE Merlot 'Catalpa' 2012 Bottle(ck) (dis)
Qty Bottle Description

BODEGAS ATAMISQUE Merlot 'Catalpa' 2012 Bottle(ck) (dis)

Our price: £14.95

Advanced Wine Search

0